Friday, January 30, 2015

My AGPC entry!!!

Hello!!!
I finally got my AGPC entry up!!! My doll I am using for this year is............................Danielle!!!
I am using Danielle for several reasons. One, she's my newest doll, two, she is my ''twin'', and since this entry is "about me", my entry describes her and me!!! :)
TA-DA!!! Here is my entry!!!!! The ways this picture describes her are:

~ The clothes~
My everyday outfit usually consists of jeans, a graphic tee, and sneakers.

~ The hair~
I usually wear my hair down, or wear a headband

~ The extras~
The little accessories in the background describe my personality pretty well.
Isabelle was my first doll
I have a pink pair of headphones (Pink is my favorite color)
I love American Girl books, I can read several in an hour.  :)

Here are some extras from the shoot.














What do you guys think??? Let me know in the comments!
~Marissa

4 comments:

  1. Adorable shoot! :) Danielle looks so perfect. <3 I recently stumbled across your blog, and I must say it's quite incredible. The quality is GREAT, and the design is super bright and fun. I'll be following :).

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Ellie!!! It made my day!!! :)

      Delete