Thursday, February 26, 2015

~Fashion Diva~ a photoshoot

Hello!!!! It is I, the one and only Alexandria, with good news!!!!!!! If all goes well, Trendy Tuesday will be back again next week!!!!!!! :) :) :) I recently borrowed Isabelle's Sweater and I found a pair of cheetah print leggings. I have to admit, I look pretty fabulous. ;)
 

                                                                                 <3
                                                      


 
                                       Hey, mom actually captured the real color of my eyes!!!!!
(For the first time in forever)
 
 



Well, that is all for today!!!! Mom will try to have another photoshoot tomorrow.
~Alexandria
P.S. Don't forget to vote on our poll!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. love love love the leggings, did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures!! She looks so stinking adorable! I love her leggings!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete