Thursday, February 5, 2015

Making paper chains!!!! ~a photo story~

PINK= Isabelle
PURPLE= Danielle
 It was a perfect evening, school has been let out early, so I was working on a paper chain for Valentine's Day.

                                                  It was hard work for a girl my size!!!!

 I heard a door shut behind me. "I'm home!!!!" Isabelle called "Over here!!!" "How was dance class?"
"Good. I got a solo on my Mary Poppins dance!!!" "That's great, Isabelle!!!" "What are you up to?" "I'm making paper chains for Valentine's Day, wanna help?" "Sure!!!!"
 



 I divided my paper into two piles. "Here you go." I handed her some paper and tape.

 

 "I'll start on this end." "Okay, I'll do this end."

                                           I found a piece of tape and finished another link.

 


 "This is fun!!!! "I'm glad I get to spend some time with you, because...well.... we didn't exactly get off to a good start." I laughed. "That's for sure!!!"

 "I ran out of paper." "Me too." Hey, do you want to go decorate our rooms with them?" "Sure!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When ran back to our bedrooms to fill the house with Valentine's cheer. :) We hope to have a Valentine's room tour up soon. Stay tuned!!!!!
~Danielle

2 comments: