Friday, February 13, 2015

Making Valentines with Isabelle~ a mini photo story

It was an ordinary Friday afternoon, I sat quietly in my room, making valentines. Mom found this adorable printable on Doll Diaries for ballerina valentines. They are so cute.

 Lets see, I need one for Danielle, one for Alexandria, one for Rebecca, and one for Sophie. Why did I wait until the day before Valentine's day to do my valentines? I sighed.

 Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!
To: Sophie
From: Isabelle
To: Alexandria
From: Isabelle
 

  I put down my pencil. There, finished.

Time to read my new book!!!! :)
~Isabelle
P.S. We have a new poll up!!!! Please check it out and vote!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful photostory, Marissa! Isabelle is adorable :) I just took the poll! Oh, and by the way, I sent you an email about Seven Bloggers And Their Dolls, but I'm not sure if I sent it properly, so I am very sorry if it didn't get to you :( If not, I'll resend it as soon as possible ;)

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marissa! I just replied to your comment on my "I Am So Sorry + A Photoshoot" post with an important update ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. Isabelle is so cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete