Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Doll find and restoration




Hello everyone!!!! :) A few days ago I went to a local thrift shop and I found a Disney Rapunzel toddler doll !!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) (Sorry for all the smiley faces)
Before
Here the Rapunzel doll. The doll itself was in pretty good condition, but her hair was HORRIBLE. It was nothing but a frizzy, matted mess.  I washed, brushed, brushed, brushed, (Did I mention brushed?) and finally I was able to get most of the tangles out. :)
 
 
 


After
 
Here is the finished product!!! She is so cute!!!!! ^_^
I really love how she turned out. Also...
 
In the movie Tangled, she eats at a place called The Snugly Duckling, sooo, I found her this little blanket. :) She also has a pet chameleon, Pascal. But, sadly I don't have a doll sized Pascal toy, so I substituted a frog!!!!!
He is a Littlest Pet Shop frog. (He will have to work for now)
:)
 
I hope you enjoyed this post!!!!!!
~Marissa
 

6 comments:

  1. She's soooo cute! :D Good job fixing up her hair, it looks SO much better.

    Yeah, I found an OG doll at a thrift store and I had to wash her hair with shampoo and cut her hair, (now it's in a bob), the previous owner had given her a very un-even haircut. :) Her name is Tania.

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the second after pic of her! :) She's soooooooooo adoooooorabbbbllleeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I nominated you for an award! :)

      - Ellie

      Delete
  3. You have been nominated for the "New Blogger Award"! thesunshinedollies2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post! I absolutely LOVE posts where people find ruined dolls and restore them!!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete