Monday, May 11, 2015

Road Trip!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pink: Isabelle
Purple: Danielle

Hello!!! A few days ago, Danielle and I had the opportunity to go on a camping trip with Mom!!!
It snowed. The whole time.
It was fun though wasn't it?
Yeah. :)
Here are a few pictures we took on the trip.
 
It was my first camping trip, so I was super excited, ;)
                                                     Here is the cabin(et) we stayed in. :)
And me unpacking the clothes. :)
Us in our pajamas!! ;) I kinda wish I brought warmer ones..
Do you even have warmer ones?
uh....... no.
 
 Mom tried beading my hair and I really like how it turned out. :) :) :)
 
                                                                         Bedtime!!!
The next morning we got up early and.................
 SELFIE TIME!!!!!!!!!!


 
Then we got dressed so Mom could take a mini photo shoot with us.

 




                                                       And then we played Monopoly!!!

 
 Mom got a few things too. She got this marshmallow pen,
 
                                                                    And a Kit Kat.

Cue evil doll sized laugh ;)
                         Danielle got to play on this little..... computer thing. (DSI?) Oh yeah!!! ;)

 
 Sadly, it was time to leave. We packed up everything in our Cabin(et) and
 rolled up our sleeping bags.
 
Overall, we had a great time and can't wait to go again soon!!!
 
I hope you enjoyed the post!!! Would you be interested in seeing more posts like this?
 
 and
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a ton of fun! :) I love your outfits.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I would love to go camping one day! P.S. I would love for you to enter my give away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... Love it! You guys rocked the selfies! XD
    ~j <3

    ReplyDelete