Friday, August 5, 2016

Camp Dolliwatha: Alexandria's Fashion Friday!!

 
 Hello people of the Internet!!! Alexandria here!! A looooooooooooong time ago, I used to do a vlog type thing called Trendy Tuesday, but Marissa stinks when it comes to schedules, so it was dropped after a month or so. I miss those vlogs, so Marissa let me do a School themed Fashion Friday for the last day of Camp Dolliwatha!! Also, Marissa will be posting a Behind the Scenes post with bloopers from today's post later today, so keep an eye out for that!! Anyway, I have decided to do the "What's in my school book-bag" challenge!!!
 
 
 Lets see...
 
 First up, I have a book I need to read for a book report, and an American Girl magazine just in case I have free time.
 
 Second, I have a TON of History homework I was supposed to do through the summer (I still haven't finished it yet, oops??) my textbooks, a composition book, and a manila folder with all my papers for my enrollment next week.
 
 
And last, I always carry a nail file, nail clippers, (Just in case I chip a nail!!) some hand wipe thingys, and some lip gloss, just in case of an emergency. ;) I also carry my phone with me, but its charging right now, so I couldn't include it in the photos.
What are some necessities you always carry with you??
~The fabulous Alexandria
 
*Note from Marissa*
I hope you guys enjoyed the Back To School week of Camp Dolliwatha!!
Thank you so much Loren for letting me host a week!! :)
~Marissa
P.S. Behind The Scenes post coming soon!!

2 comments:

  1. These crafts were super fun to read, Marissa! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, it was fun!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete