Friday, September 16, 2016

Danielle's Adventure

Hello all!! Danielle (aka Dani) here, and Marissa has asked me to post, so I decided to post about my recent camping trip!!

I GOT TO PLAY ON THE SWINGS AND THEY WERE SO COOL. Ahem, sorry, but seriously, they were awesome.
 
#Epicness
 

After several minutes of me giggling like a maniac and swinging, I reluctantly went over to the picnic table so Marissa could take a few pictures of the new shirt she made. -_- (You looked cute!!!) Yeah sure, whatever...
After the boring photography session, I was released from my modeling sentence to go play on the monkey bar thingy!!!
 

I am not exactly sure what it is to be honest, its like curved monkey bars..

When I was finished playing at the park, Marissa went back to our camp site so she could go ride her bike, and I tried out my new pair of rollerblades!!

I was a little wobbly at first, but I slowly got the hang of things. (You were barely moving...)
Okay well, at least I tried, I cant help it that I have the speed of a turtle running through
peanut butter...
 

I hope you enjoyed this post!!Have you ever been rollerblading before??
~Danielle (with assistance from Marissa)

2 comments:

  1. I love that shirt! It is so cute!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute outfit! I <3 <3 <3 rollerblading! You should try some tricks.... Ya know, like skating backwards through jello (instead of peanut butter- my sister is allergic) or spinning (waaaay harder than ice skating spinning) or jumping (NOT like a pogo stick)! Where did your rollerblades come from?!?! I've been searching for some I saw at Walmart, but they disappeared the time after I saw them. :(
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete